All rights reserved.
The information, logos, designs and images published on this Web Site are the exclusive property of Hostelera y Restauradora Real Uno, S.L..
Any reproduction without the consent of the company is prohibited.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that:
- Personal data collected by the form will be stored in a database managed under the responsibility of Hostelera Restauradora Real Uno, S.L., and duly registered with the Data Protection Agency, shall be treated as secret and confidential.
- The collection is intended only to facilitate the work of resolving doubts , answer questions and inform the user of the services offered by the company.
- The user accepts that personal data provided by him, shall be processed in files, ownership and responsibility of Hostelera Restauradora Real Uno, S.L.. The transfer of this data to third parties will not be made without prior consent of the users, nor the use of these data with other than the above mentioned purpose.
- User acceptance so they can be treated or disposed of their data is always revocable, without retroactive effects.
- Furthermore, in accordance with the aforementioned law on personal data, users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and, where appropriate, opposition, for which they must contact by calling or emailing.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, presented below are the company details.
- Company name: Hostelera Restauradora Real Uno, S.L.
- Place of business: Plaza Mayor, s/n, 40172 Pedraza, Segovia (Spain)
- Phone: 921 50 98 42
- E-mail: email@example.com
- C.I.F.: B83507236
Through this website, we provide information about the services we offer and sell. This information is offered as the user sees it, not accepting Hostelera Restauradora Real Uno, S.L. any liability for any damages caused by:
- The lack of information or services and/or products offered, inaccuracy, lack of updating or failure in access to part or all of the contents of this Web Site.
- The loss of information or damage to equipment caused by the use of this Web Site or others that can be accessed from it.
- Furthermore you are aware, not to use any of the content contained on the website for purposes that are unlawful or contravene public order, morality and decency generally accepted. In particular, and without implying a limitation stated herein, you agree not also obtain, reproduce or distribute the content displayed on this web site unless they are for personal, non-lucrative use.
- The information published herein is for informational purposes.